Skip to main content

Emma Grace

by Fran Wilson Turner on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 2:23pm
Emma grace was a precious gift sent from above ...given to franny fran an her daddy to love ..they loved her well an felt so blessed ,but then it seemed they were put thru a test..they ask God how do we get thru feeling so blue,an he spoke an said ..."don't worry I"ll carry u thru"u see I let u borrow Emma an keep her for a while,because I knew u would have love for this special child..she was just a bud now shes in full bloom,an before u know u will see her again soon ..an u will be again together in just a short while ,an heavens more beautiful with her perfect smile....so mommy an daddy live ur life down there below God said it was time for me to go ,but one thing I want to say to my brother an big sis Im not far away ,because I"ll live in ur heart an one day soon ,my family an I will never again part..so mommy an daddy dont weep no more cause Im having fun on the most beautiful shore...........

Written by Connie Saylor, thank you, couldn't describe it any better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Birthday in Heaven

 The twins when they were finally united at home after Emma's extended stay in the NICU   Emma Grace Turner February 4th, 2010 to July 11th, 2011   Tomorrow February 4th my precious Angel Emma Grace will be celebrating her first birthday in heaven! She would have been two, as much as I would love for her to be here with us celebrating her 2nd birthday, I can only imagine the celebration she will be having up there!  I hope she knows that no matter what we will always celebrate her life and the joy she brought to us.  The lessons she taught us and the love she taught us is something that I will forever cherish and there will always be a part of me missing but I know one day we will meet again.  One of the greatest moments she brought to me in my life was for me to give my life to God so I KNOW that I KNOW that I KNOW one sweet day we will be reunited again!  I love you my precious Angel and hope you have the greatest celebration you have ever known.  We will be here c

Emma Grace's Testimony

EMMA GRACE:     She got the name Grace Because she lived in the womb when they said she may not, she survived birth even when they said there may not be a chance, they said abort to save her twin and we said NO! Then she came home all by God's grace.  Sometimes you have to put it in God's hands the Dr's can guess but God knows! Little did we know that her grace from God was only beginning.  God had some very important work for Emma to do.  She taught her family a love like no other and was tough and fought through and endured so many struggles in this world.  See Emma was born with a very rare genetic disorder that had never been seen before, she had a congenital heart defect requiring open heart surgery and she could not  hear or barely see without the help of her glasses.  We knew about her heart before she was born but had no idea until after birth of all the other struggles she would have to endure when she entered this world on February 4th, 2010. She touched

My Movie